Adjustment item to the value of £1. Useful if adding items to the order...
Brand new 12v 7AH cell, perfect for rebuilding UPS battery banks.These...
Brand new 12v 9AH cell, perfect for rebuilding UPS battery banks.
Brand new 12v 4.5AH cell, perfect for rebuilding UPS battery banks.
Used but fully working. 12m RTB Warranty.
Reset to manufacturer defaults.
Reset to DHCP handshake
Reset login credentials
Warning: Last items in stock!
The NetMan 204 network agent allows UPS directly connected over LAN 10/100 Mb connections to be managed using the main network communication protocols (TCP /IP , HTTP HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3). It is the ideal solution for the integration of UPS over Ethernet networks with Modbus/TCP and BACnet/IP protocols. It was developed to integrate UPS into medium-sized and large networks, to provide a high level of reliability in communication between the UPS and associated management systems.
32 bit RISC processor;
• Compatible with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
and IPv4/6 networks;
• Wifi ready;
• Compatible with PowerShield3
• SNMP v1 and v3 with RFC1628 for
PowerNetGuard and NMS connection;
• SNMP v1, v2 and v3 with RFC3433 for the
management of environmental sensors;
• HTTPS for UPS control via web browser;
• SMTP for alarm notifications and UPS
status updates via email;
• Ldap and Active Directory integration for
centralised authentication mechanism
• Seamlessly integrates with VMware.
Esxi hosts and vCenter servers, enabling
you to manage your virtual network to
perform shutdown or live migrations
of active virtual machines as well as
shutdown of physical hosts with delay
• Maximum expandability;
• USB host for Pendrive USB connection;
• Events log and data management;
• Wake-on-LAN management for starting
computers via TCP/IP network;
• Other standards: DHCP, DNS, RARP, FTP,
NTP, ICMP, IGMP;
• Management of environmental sensors;
• Configurable via Telnet or SSH sessions,
• Firmware upgradeable via microSD and
New features include the LDAP and Active Directory user authentication and the full integration with VMware’s Esxi and vCenter server for VM and host graceful shutdown.
No customer reviews for the moment.